As a business that is aware of the fact that sustainable growth, which we place on the main axis of our activities, is possible as long as we keep the sustainable environment and energy principles alive;
• To increase the rate of sustainable resource use, to use natural resources efficiently, to reduce energy consumption, water consumption, chemical consumption and waste generation by using the best available techniques and clean production technologies,
• To manage chemicals appropriately in order to reduce environmental impacts and to prevent damage to employees and the environment by preventing chemical accidents,
• To implement activities to reduce greenhouse gas emissions,
• To prevent pollution at the source wherever and whenever possible, by applying the principles of continuous improvement in air, water, noise and soil pollution,
• Considering energy efficient and environmentally friendly technologies while creating all processes from the project commissioning phase,
• Developing and implementing energy efficiency projects that will have a positive impact on climate change by increasing the use of renewable energy resources,
• Purchasing energy-efficient products, services and technologies, supporting high-performance designs,
• We aim to carry out our production activities by applying Environmental and Energy Management Systems.
In this direction;
• To comply with the applicable legal and other conditions related to environment and energy,
• To continuously improve and develop our environmental and energy performance
• To take the necessary measures to reduce or eliminate the negative environmental effects of our activities,
• To periodically review our determined goals and objectives, to create the necessary resources to achieve these goals and objectives,
• To increase awareness and sensitivity by ensuring that our policy is understood and adopted by our stakeholders.
We declare and commit.